Life in the Left-Hand Lane

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Back Again...

After a long unintentional break from Life in the Left-Hand Lane, I'm finally back to posting. Depending on your point of view, that can be either a good or bad thing (or, maybe, simply neutral thing).

There are times when life gets complicated, when one gets way too busy, and some of the things we love doing gets pushed to the side. That's what happened here. A new job, rearrangement of circumstances, general havoc, and, well, you get the picture.

But at least I'm back to posting here.

Will there be my observations of things going on, both in my personal life and/or in life in general that happens to more than my immediate family? Definitely.

Will there be occasional political posts? Most likely.

(Yup, I still don't like a certain person in the White House, one who has followed Barack Obama, but then, I'm entitled to my opinions and reasons. We're still allowed freedom of speech, etc. here in the U.S. I may not agree with you, or you with me, but we're still entitled to our opinions.)

Will my posts still occasionally show my warped sense of humor? Most definitely.

That said, stay tuned, and wander back soon.

I know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment